We have offered CGMP Herbal Extraction Plant (current good manufacturing practice plant) to derive the extracts from various herbs, seeds, leafs, twigs, roots, fruits, buds, bark and kernel. The process for extraction can be carried out at various temperatures and pressures by cohobation, Soxhlation process.
The salient features are as follows:
- Designed and manufactured as per cGMP Norms
- Easy handling of material (charging, discharging)
- System can be easily cleaned to avoid contamination
- Online transfer of extract from one system to another, till the final product, to avoid loose handling and microbial contamination
- Material of construction as per requirement: S.S. 304, S.S. 316
- Capacities Offered: 20 lit, up to 6000 lits