Our Molecular Distillaton Unit
is used to flash distill heat sensitive materials having various components under controlled temperature at atmospheric pressure or under vacuum whilst maintaining short residence time so as to prevent localized heating and thermal decomposition of the material. The salient features are as follows:
- Thin and wipe film type of heat exchanger with a leak proof rotary wiper and a mechanical seal ensuring high heat transfer coefficient facilitating vaporization of the liquid maintaining minimum temperature differential between the source heat and the boiling point of the liquid at the operating pressure preventing localized heating
- Designed to carry out distillation at high vacuum
- Efficient condenser to condense all the vapours at high vacuum
- Vapour trap preventing uncondensed vapour entering the vacuum pump
- M.O.C all contact parts S.S. 304
- Capacity Offered: 5 lit. Per hour onwards.